Takara Tomy has announced Cap Kakumei Bottleman, a new line of toys and media themed around shooting bottle caps at plastic bottles.
On the same day, a Switch-compatible “BOT-04 Bottleman Digital Battle Set” will also be available for 4,980 yen, which includes the following:
- Field fence (x8)
- Stand A (x1)
- Stand B (x1)
- Stand C (x2)
- Switch stand set (x1)
- Transparent sheet for battle (x2)
- Transparent cover for Switch stand (x1)
- Bottle targets with caps (x8)
- Limited color Colomaru (x1)
- Field sheet (x1)
- Urethane foam for Switch stand (x1)
- Non-slip seal (x1)
- Right Way to Play manual (x1) with game download code
- User label (x1)
The Switch game that works with this toy set features a five-stage “DrinQuest” mode and five two-player digital battle modes (“Score Attack,” “Hunting,” “Just Time 5,” “Target Break,” and “Badminton”).
In addition to the toys and Switch game, a a Cap Kakumei Bottleman anime will broadcast weekly at 16:00 JST on the Takara Tomy YouTube channel starting on October 9. It will consist of 25 five-minute episodes.
Watch a set of trailers below. Visit the official website here.