Experience has released the version 1.10 update for Yomi wo Saku Hana, which adds character portraits from Saviors of Sapphire Wings, Stranger of Sword City, and the voice actress idol group Purely Monster.
Here are the details:
- The following new character portraits have been added:
- From Savior of Sapphire Wings – Saul, Eltha, Rorone, Lumi, Burgo, Popolog, Mintz, Chup, Mai, and Merlin
- From Stranger of Sword City – Alm, Anna, Kyo, Gillius, Gurrba, Dranserk, Helga, Marilith, Riu, and Raineria
- From Purely Monster – Erika Ishitobi, Yuzuki Konno, Eri Tomizawa, Yui Nakajima, Miri Yanagi, Miyu Yoshizaki, and Reina Ando
- Play time will no longer stack up when the game is in sleep mode (Switch version).
- Typos have been fixed.
Yomi wo Saku Hana is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in Japan.
Watch a new trailer below.