Itzy Interactive will release cooperative twin-stick shooter Mad Devils for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One alongside its previously announced PC (Steam) version this summer, the developer announced. A demo is currently available for PC via Steam.
Here is an overview of the game, via Itzy Interactive:
Having failed in their attack on Strauss, players will reassemble and take control of the Mad Devils squad. Demolitionists, snipers, commandos and more, these hell-warped heroes fight with infernal firearms and new-found demonic powers, cutting a bloody swath through hell’s denizens and a battalion of damned Nazi soldiers.
Influenced by classics such as Helldivers and Loaded, Mad Devils is playable solo (with an AI partner), or cooperative online or locally.
- Play as one of six unique characters with their own upgradable weapons and powers.
- Fight side-by-side with either a friend or AI squad mate, online or offline.
- Enjoy a rich story campaign penned by UK author, Dr. Greg Buchanan, whose credits include No Man’s Sky, Atlas Rises, Paper Brexit, and Metro Exodus.
- Use upgradeable demonic powers and WWII inspired weaponry as you wage war against the Nazi.
- Unique cover system, a mix of levels with procedurally generated areas and destructible set pieces.
Watch a trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.