Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Housemarque have released a new trailer for third-person roguelike shooter Returnal introducing some of the game’s enemies.
Enemies introduced in the trailer include:
- Mycomorph – A large fungus-like entity that can launch its own spores which slows down target’s movement.
- Titanops – Moves fast by lunging and jumping to get into range, where it can maim its target with its bladed limb.
- Automaton – In addition to the rapidly firing guns, can use its claws to lash at the target or grab them.
- Gorgolith – An ambush predator that lies under the sand. Can use its tail or tongue to lash at its target.
- Ixion – Information not found.
- Infected Scout – Information not found.
Returnal is due out for PlayStation 5 on April 30 worldwide.
Watch the trailer below. (Download 4K version here.)