Here is an overview of the game, via Deck13 Spotlight:
Highrise City is the next evolution of city simulations. Experience a modern take on the genre enriched with a complex resource-based economy system. Highrise City combines two genres in new and interesting ways: city builders and traditional economy and resource management simulations. Highrise City offers you challenging gameplay and gives you all the possibilities and tools you need to create a living and breathing city. Take care of your city and make it grow and flourish into a giant metropolis!
- Up to one million inhabitants per city.
- Five different population classes.
- 50 different resources.
- Up to 30.000 buildings per city.
- Up to 5.000 cars and vehicles per scene.
- Up to 20.000 people per scene.
- Cities can become as big as 194 sq km.
- Adjustable difficulty levels for beginners and advanced players.
- Improve the city with laws and technology researches.
- Resource trading to balance your economy.
Watch the announcement trailer below.