Square Enix filed a trademark for “Shi-San-Sei Million Arthur” (Fortune Million Arthur) in Japan on April 15, which was made public today.
The Million Arthur series first began back in 2012, and has since seen a number of entries spanning games, manga, and anime, including:
- Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (iOS, Android, PS Vita, 3DS, Kindle Fire) – April 2012
- Jaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (Manga) – 2012 to 2019
- Kai-Ri-Sei Million Arthur (iOS, Android) – November 2014
- Million Arthur Extasis (iOS, Android, PC) – March 2015
- Jaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (Anime) – 2015 to 2019
- Kai-Ri-Sei Million Arthur VR (PlayStation VR, PC) – May 2017
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Arcade, PlayStation 4, PC) – November 2017
- Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur (iOS, Android) – March 2018
- Kou-Kyou-Sei Million Arthur (iOS, Android) – October 2018
Visit the Million Arthur series portal website here.
Sony Interactive Entertainment also filed a trademark for “Soho Engine” in Japan on April 21. This was first trademarked in Europe back in October 2020, followed by Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, and Switzerland on April 20, 2021.
Finally, Bandai Namco Entertainment trademarked “SaiSuta,” which is likely a contraction for another title. (For example, “DereSute” is a contraction for the company’s mobile game The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage.)